The Spectra Precision® Laser GL412 and GL422 Grade Lasers are cost-effective, automatic self-leveling lasers that do three jobs—level, grade and vertical alignment with plumb. Both lasers feature a 2-way, full-function remote control so you can make grade changes from anywhere on the jobsite for reduced setup time and faster operation.
The GL412 (single grade) and GL422 (dual grade) lasers send a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over your entire work area, and have a wide grade range so they can be used in a variety of slope applications.
- Fast, easy horizontal level, grade and vertical plumb setup with no manual leveling
- Easy setups with the 2-way, full-function radio remote control and single and dual grade application capability offer quick payback
- Automatic temperature and grade compensation eliminates rework
- Very long operating range of 800 m (2,600 ft) for GL422 increases machine control capability and reduces setups over the jobsite.
- Leveling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Grading and excavating
- Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Parking garages, ramps and drainage