This telescoping pole with the new SECO QLV™ locking mechanism is easily the most user-friendly prism pole on the market.
The QLV (Quick Lever with Vial) locking assembly keeps the high-vis 40-minute vial on the lock itself, out of the way of other accessories like data collector clamps and bipods that need space on the pole.
- This new ‘positive locking’ mechanism is fast and simple to use, it’s also simple to service – the lever tension is adjustable allowing the user to customize the amount of locking pressure.
- The high-vis vial features 40-minute sensitivity (other bubbles available) and easy access top screws for quick calibration.
- This pole features a fixed tip and dual graduations.
- The poles extend to 8.53 ft (2.60 m) and collapse to 4.97 ft (1.52 m).
- The pole models shown weigh approximately 2.95 lb (1.34 kg).
- Made in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.