TheSpectra MobileMapper 50 GIS GPS Receiver is a lightweightand robusthandheld device thatcombines smartphone capabilities with highly accurate survey positioning and data collection. It features 3.2 to 6.5 feet (1 to 2m) real-time accuracy, a quad-core processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and is powered by Android Lollipop OS. This makes the MobileMapper 50 idealfor GIS data collection or as a fieldcontroller for Spectra Precision SP60 and SP80 GNSS receivers.
This Spectra field controllerprovides accurate GNSS positioning that supports SBAS, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou constellations, and post-processingaccuracy of <2.6 feet (0.8m).It also comes with free demo Android versions of Mobile Mapper Field and Survey Mobile software which can only be downloaded from Spectra’s Website
For viewing data and images under bright light, theMobileMapper 50is equipped with a 5.3-inch sunlight-readable display. It also has an integratedhigh-resolution camera and large memory for data storage. With arugged and slim design, this data collectorhas an IP67 rating which makes it dustproof and submersible in up to three feet of water for 30 minutes.
- 107705-10:With Wi-Fi only
- 107705-00:With4G LTE
- Choiceof Wi-Fi 2 connectivities
- Real-timeaccuracy: Less than 4.9 feet
- Post-processingaccuracy: Less than 2.6 feet
- Runswith Android Lollipop OS
- Fast1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Internalmemory: 8 or 16 GB
- Built-incamera and Bluetooth
- Waterresistant and dust proof