The Spectra MobileMapper 50 GIS GPS Receiver is a lightweight and robust handheld device that combines smartphone capabilities with highly accurate survey positioning and data collection. It features 3.2 to 6.5 feet (1 to 2m) real-time accuracy, a quad-core processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and is powered by Android Lollipop OS. This makes the MobileMapper 50 ideal for GIS data collection or as a field controller for Spectra Precision SP60 and SP80 GNSS receivers.
This Spectra field controller provides accurate GNSS positioning that supports SBAS, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou constellations, and post-processing accuracy of <2.6 feet (0.8m). It also comes with free demo Android versions of Mobile Mapper Field and Survey Mobile software which can only be downloaded from Spectra’s Website
For viewing data and images under bright light, the MobileMapper 50 is equipped with a 5.3-inch sunlight-readable display. It also has an integrated high-resolution camera and large memory for data storage. With a rugged and slim design, this data collector has an IP67 rating which makes it dustproof and submersible in up to three feet of water for 30 minutes.
- 107705-10: With Wi-Fi only
- 107705-00: With 4G LTE
- Choice of Wi-Fi 2 connectivities
- Real-time accuracy: Less than 4.9 feet
- Post-processing accuracy: Less than 2.6 feet
- Runs with Android Lollipop OS
- Fast 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Internal memory: 8 or 16 GB
- Built-in camera and Bluetooth
- Water resistant and dust proof