Nikon 20X AX-2S Automatic Level:
- 20x telescope has a 30mm objective lens for clear, bright images in an erect and unreversed orientation.
- Built-in compensator automatically levels the line of sight over a wide compensation range of ±16 inches with a setting accuracy of ±0.5 inch.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.75 meters/2.46 feet, standard deviation for a 1-km double-run level is just ±2.5mm.
- Horizontal tangent knobs have an unlimited range and can be operated with either hand; friction brake enables quick, easy setting.
- Water resistance allows use in light rain or dusty conditions; specially designed base plate for mounting on either flat- or domed-head tripods.