The Carlson Civil Suite is the civil engineering design software that puts you in the passing lane! What might take days with other civil engineering software takes just hours, or even minutes, with the powerful and intuitive Carlson Civilits advanced technology that will work for you. Work with Carlson Civil on AutoCAD (versions 2010 to current) or with the built-in IntelliCAD 8.1. With Carlson Civil, youll get true 3D, easy-to-use 3D, plus, withthe updated 3D Flyover, any surface edits made in CAD are automatically updated in the 3D view.
Road NETwork.Build all roads, intersections and cul-de-sacs in 2D and 3D with a single click of the PROCESS button.
SiteNET.Elevate your estimating accuracy with this intuitive layer-based surface generator and earthwork calculator.
LotNET.Quickly define an entire subdivision of lots based on an outer boundary, interior ROWs or Centerlines, and a simple set of user-defined rules, then pick PROCESS and the lots appear, defined and labeled.
The Civil Suite is designed especially for civil engineers and CAD technicians who need power and flexibility to make short work of even the most challenging design projects. At its foundation, Carlson Civil contains sophisticated and integrated command sets that are easy to learn, cost-effective and even fun to.
- Perform data integrity checks, convert proprietary objects into usable entities and eliminate wasteful redundancies with this powerful tool for control over the drawing no matter who had it before you.
- Highly improved command that allows you to define tolerances and safety checks when joining objects together.
- Time- and effort-saving method of defining boundaries.
- Get an instantaneous and dynamic readout of bearings, distances, elevations and other information for Quality Assurance activities.
3D Viewer Window
- View perspectives and get elevational analysis of 3D data and surfaces with this tool, which has eliminated the need for costly graphics hardware upgrades.
2D/3D Polyline Utilities
- With these, Carlson gives you tools to enhance the use of polylines that AutoCAD doesnt have.
Erase by Layer
- Save time eradicating data on layer(s) without having to isolate, erase and restore them.
Quick Keys Editor
- Quickly key in shortcut commands to speed your own projects.
Point Data Management
- Organize your point data with these valuable tools for setting, managing, modifying and reporting point data.
Product Data Management
- Define and Assign Carlson Civil allows you, the end user, to define your project folder structure in the way that makes sense to you and your organization, with as little or as much complexity as suits your needs, and then assign the data types used in the Carlson Civil Suite to the folers youve defined. At Carlson Software, we know that this is a critical key to your successful implementation of the software, so we let you design it yourself.
- Develop and analyze surfaces and their respective contours and labels in just one step. This tool eliminates the need to run a complex series of commands to perform this oft-needed function. External and sharable files are stored, various analyses are performed to ensure data integrity and automatic labeling guarantees that all contours are appropriately labeled with reactive annotation precisely as the user wishes.
- Produce clean, well-documented project plans fast and efficiently with precise tools that use Carlson Civils library of annotation features. Carlson Civil allows you to introduce your own annotation style to personalize your drawing and provides the tools to quickly clean up complicated annotation challenges in dense drawings. Text overlaps are automatically checked and you have the option of allowing the software to correct it or choose the correction you prefer.
- The Civil Suites volume computations use the industrys most accurate algorithms and can be based directly on the source data, thereby eliminating any inaccuracies found in other algorithms. Detailed reports in a variety of ways, plus cut/fill labels, color maps and centroids in the drawing file can be produced, all with easy-to-use tools.