AP/AC/AX Series auto levels are easy to set up and use. All three models can attach to both flat-head and spherical-head tripods. Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement, and you can operate them with either hand. The detachable eyepiece lens lets you use an optional diagonal eyepiece prism for working in extremely close or steep quarters.
AC-2S has a 24x telescope and offers minimum focusing down to 2 46 ft (0 75 m) for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes.
- 24x telescope has a 30mm objective lens for clear, bright images in an erect and unreversed orientation
- Built-in compensator automatically levels the line of sight over a wide compensation range of ±16 inches with a setting accuracy of ±0.5 inch
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.75 meters/2.46 feet, standard deviation for a 1-km double-run level is just ±2.5mm
- Horizontal tangent knobs have an unlimited range and can be operated with either hand; friction brake enables quick, easy setting
- Water resistance allows use in light rain or dusty conditions; specially designed base plate for mounting on either flat- or domed-head tripods