Introducing the New Leica BLK 360 Scanner w/ Autodesk RECAP Pro
Reality Capture for everyone
Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Smallest and lightest laser scanning system in the world
- Weight: 2.2 lbs., Size: 6.5” tall x 4” in diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for a full 360° reality capture
- 3-D image point cloud available in real time
- Selectable resolution settings
- Calibrated full spherical image, HDR, LED flash support
Autodesk ReCap Pro Software
- Gain complete access to Autodesk ReCap Pro for desktop, web, and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on Autodesk ReCap Pro for iPad
- Automatically register and visualize scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag, and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamlessly transfer data to Autodesk design software*
*Mobile available in spring 2017
Other tools you might consider
Leica CloudWorx CAD plugins allow users to work efficiently with large point clouds directly inside their chosen CAD system. They can use the native CAD tools and commands and the entire set of specialized point cloud commands provided by CloudWorx.
CloudWorx adds simple tools for viewing and working with slices of point cloud data to:
- Speed up 2D drawing creation
- 3D object and surface modelling
- Enhance survey workflows
- Improve as-built modelling
- Simplify modelling in context
See the Possibilities
The Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner and Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro for mobile simplify the way you document, design, and measure.
BLK360, transport shell, battery, charger, global adaptors.
1 year subscription to ReCap Pro with advanced support. ReCap Pro licenses come standard with access to ReCap Pro for mobile.
The 1kg BLK360 delivers push button 360º, HDR spherical imagery combined with a dimensionally accurate laser point cloud.
Expand the black hardware icons below for more details.
The ReCap Pro for mobile app running on a 12.9” iPad Pro (not included), processes the BLK360 imagery and scan so you can view your data, measure, annotate and collaborate.