The fully automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® Laser LL100N sets a new standard in rugged reliability, handling a wide variety of general construction applications. Even in the toughest job site conditions, the LL100N consistently delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase your overall productivity and cost-savings.
The LL100N laser mounts on a tripod and sends a 360° plane of laser light over the entire work area, allowing one person to take accurate, self-leveled elevation measurements up to 575 feet (175 m) away with the HR320 laser receiver.
The LL100N is designed to be durable and reliable, day in and day out, and features superior drop and weather protection. The tough LL100N laser can withstand drops of up to 3 feet (1 m) onto concrete
and tripod tip-overs up to 5 feet (1.5 m).
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- One person elevation control up to 500 ft (150 m) away increases productivity
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Weight of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings
- HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear
- Exclusive 3-year limited warranty with instant “over the counter” exchange policy eliminates downtime
- General elevation control
- Checking and setting elevations for smaller jobsites
- Leveling forms and footers
- Estimating cuts and fills
- Ideal for decks, terraces, pools, and septic systems
- Basic slopes for driveways, ramps, and residential drainage