- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for connectivity
- High-sensitivity GNSS/SBAS receiver
- 4G LTE data modem for communication
- Optional 2.4GHz radio module
- Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM
- Windows 10 operating system
- Includes 128GB SSD storage and USB port
- Supports Survey Pro & Layout Pro software
- E-compass and accelerometer sensors
- Active Stylus for data entry
- Large 10.1” touchscreen display with 10-point capacitive multi-touch and LED backlight
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Power button, RF switch, and 3 programmable keys for interface
- Rugged enclosure made of plastic and magnesium-aluminum alloy
- Protective rubber bumpers on each corner
- Hot-swappable battery for up to 10-hour operation
- Rated IP65 and MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Dimensions: 7.8”W x 11.1”L x 1.6”H
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
The Spectra ST10 Tablet Data Collector is a rugged and versatile data collecting tool designed to meet the accuracy, efficiency, and functionality that land surveying and construction demand. Featuring a 10.1-inch, LED backlit touchscreen display with ten-point capacitive multi-touch and an active stylus, it provides great readability and allows easy management of data. An optional keyboard with trackpad (sold separately) can be attached to convert it into a laptop.
This tablet data collector by Spectra easily connects to compatible total stations and GNSS receivers with the integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. It is equipped with a high-sensitivity GNSS/SBAS receiver and built-in sensors—compass and accelerometer—to enable precise and more detailed navigation and tracking. Offering 4G LTE data modem and an optional 2.4GHz radio module, it maintains clear communication and can survey robotically without the need for extra equipment.
Powered by Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM, the Spectra ST10 Tablet Data Collector can perform complex calculations. It utilizes Windows 10 operating system to support both Survey Pro and Layout Pro field software. It includes a 128GB SSD storage and a USB port for convenient data sharing. For user interface, it comes with a power button, an RF switch, and three programmable keys. It is rated IP65 and complies with the MIL-STD-810G standards to ensure durability that can withstand extreme environments.
The Spectra ST10 Tablet Data Collector comes in modem or radio versions and includes various software package options to meet different surveying applications. Please select your preference from the menu above.
- ST10-010-001/67450-SWO-LP: ST10 Tablet w/ 4G Modem Only & Layout Pro
- ST10-C11-001: ST10 Tablet w/ 4G Modem, 2.4GHz Radio & Layout Pro Robotic Software