- Choice of 5 models
- Rugged and durable electronic field book
- Works with GPS receivers, total stations, and digital levels
- Integrated GNSS
- 4 sensor types
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Full QWERTY keyboard and function keys with backlight
- 7″ multi-point capacitive display
- Windows 10 Professional operating system
- Powered by 2 rechargeable batteries
- Up to 5 hours battery life
- IP68 dustproof and water immersible
- Glass-fiber reinforced resin housing
- Integrated drop bumpers
The Spectra Ranger 7 Data Collector is a rugged and durable electronic field computer that is ideal for various surveying applications. It works with GPS receivers, total stations, and digital levels. This field controller features an integrated GNSS and four sensor types for added precision. It also has a built-in Bluetooth connectivity for easy data transfer and management.
The Ranger 7 data collector utilizes a full QWERTY keyboard and function keys with back lighting. It is also equipped with a seven-inch multi-point capacitive display that is easy-to-read and is sunlight readable. This Spectra computer tablet comes with a Windows 10 Professional operating system offering a user-friendly interface.
Powered by two rechargeable batteries, the Spectra Ranger 7 operates up to five hours depending on usage. With an IP68 rating, it is dustproof and is water immersible up to 3.2 feet. As an added feature, this Spectra data collector is housed in a glass-fiber reinforced resin with integrated drop bumpers.
The Spectra Ranger 7 Data Collector offers five models with a software and wireless wide area network (WWAN) option. Please select your preference from the menu above.
- RG7-022-001: Ranger 7 Hardware Only
- RG7-C22-001: Ranger 7 with Layout Pro Robotic Software
The Layout Pro Robotic allows construction professionals to have more control over the job site. This surveying software carries, manages, works with and lays out data results in the field. Combined with a Spectra Precision or Nikon robotic total station, surveyors can layout an entire site from one setup in a fraction of the time.