Spectra Precision Layout Pro Office software is designed for the contractor using Spectra Precision Layout Pro Field software for their layout applications. It’s the ideal companion for anyone working with large or complex drawings.
Featuring an intuitive graphical user interface, Layout Pro Office software makes it easy to create a digital replica of your construction blueprint in the office before going out on the site to do the layout. While you are still in the office, you can use simple tools to perform distance, angle, area or down-and-out computations. You can also create your construction points from AutoCAD DXF or DWG files and upload them to the Layout Pro Field. No need to learn a complete engineering CAD program.
- Graphical user interface provides direct access to common functions for a shorter learning curve and minimal self-training.
- Standard view controls offer a common user interface designed for anyone with a limited understanding of CAD for fast, easy operation.
- Multiple point selection in Individual, Window, and Current view point selection techniques give you maximum control to select points.
- Enter Plan and information in the office. Check the work with COGO (coordinate geometry) functionality before going to the field.
- Supports importing AutoCAD DWG and DXF files for creating layout points. Do the entire file at once, select a single layer, or select individual lines to create points.
- Import and export text files that contain a list of points and coordinates for use in other programs.