This new double-yoke Mini Stakeout Prism from SECO features site cones on either side of the assembly and an adjustable side-mounted circular vial.
The site cones conical shape improves vertical angle pointing and the white color allows your instrument’s crosshairs to be more visible and center more precisely. The site cones double as tilting-axis lock knobs.
- The adjustable 40-min vial is mounted on the front side and is easy to see and adjust.
- The prism can be set in 0 and -30 mm offset positions.
- It measures 100 mm from plumb bob point to tilting axis or 150 mm from 5903-00 heavy-duty point (sold separately).
- The prism can be handheld or pole-mounted at the top or bottom.
- A belt case is included.
- Weighs 0.72 lb (0.33 kg)
- Order 6405-14-XXX for -34 mm version.