The GA-72Cd Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects as well as energized power lines. It provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator’s tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd has the option of nulling or peaking.
Only Two Controls
Designed for one-hand operation, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on both locators. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to overall ruggedness and dependability.
The GA-72Cd also has easy-to-read digital and bar graph which displays signal strength and polarity. Once you have located a target using the audio signal, the digital readout and polarity indicators will help you visually pinpoint the target and, in some instances, even determine its orientation.
- Seven-Year Warranty
- Enhanced target definition
- Unsurpassed detection range
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Clear, sharp detection signal pinpoints the target
- Five individual sensitivity settings
- No response to aluminum, brass or copper
- Ease of operation reduces search time
- With experience, user can distinguish between small pieces of scrap iron and actual targets
- 40-hours operation (intermittent usage) on two 9-volt batteries
- Modular construction
- High performance components
- Weighs approx. 2½ lbs.
- Weather protected controls
- Rugged lightweight case
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors