Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 40 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects, with unmatched sensitivity.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability.
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Sensitive
- Audio Output
- 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty