MicroSurvey Layout is a simple to use locating program designed specifically for construction layout and MEP contractors. Used on its own, or in conjunction with Point Prep, MicroSurvey Layout gives you all the tools you need to layout your points accurately and easily. Also included is an as-built mode that allows you measure existing points on a job or pickup points needed for earthwork quantities.
MicroSurvey Layout Features:
- Contractor Friendly – MicroSurvey Layout is designed for the construction market. Layout is streamlined for layout and as-built work.
- Easy Plan Entry – MicroSurvey Layout allows you to enter information from paper drawings directly in the field.
- Easy Setup – Layout helps you establish your total station position on your job site with ease; all you need are two known points and you can start working immediately.
- Powerful Layout – Easy to use routines help you locate more points and lines than ever before using compass, grid, or map views.
- Offsets and Point Patterns – MicroSurvey Layout includes offset routines to make offsetting points or lines a breeze. Also included is a point pattern tool for laying out anchor bolt patterns.
- Asbuilt and Topographic Tools – A special built As-built mode gives you the tools you need to locate point, lines and features at your job site. Use this info for cut / fill analysis or to prepare as-built reports and drawings.
- Surface Layout – Design surfaces (DTM or TIN models) can be loaded into Layout for stakeout and other unique applications.
- Road Alignment Layout – Layout also includes a roads manager to aid with road alignment layout.
- Advanced Display and Platforms – MicroSurvey Layout is designed with logical menus and toolbars, finger sized buttons, a powerful map screen and support for small handheld data collectors or full Windows tablets.
- Equipment Support – MicroSurvey Layout works with many Total Stations and GPS receivers.