The Spectra Precision LL500 Laser Level is self-leveling within ±11 arc minutes – less than one degree. The highly visible beam automatically locates the laser plane and the automatic leveler helps level the instrument on a tripod. The LL500 is accurate up to ±1/16 inch at 100 feet and has a working range of up to 1,600 feet.
With easy one-button operation, the Spectra LL500 self-leveling laser is ideal for digging septic tanks, checking foundations or elevations, taking grade shots or setting forms. It also has an out-of-level alert that automatically shuts off the beam if it is bumped out of level.
This Spectra laser level features temperature compensation that enables the laser to adjust and work despite temperature changes. In addition, the housing is rugged enough for daily use on construction sites. The LL500 laser level works up to 100 hours using the rechargeable batteries and up to 175 hours with the alkaline batteries.
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for medium-to-large-sized jobs
- Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks with CR600 receiver
- Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders and CR600 receiver
- Longer range machine control applications
- High accuracy with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries keep the unit working and minimize downtime due to power loss
- Self-leveling with built-in shut off for increased accuracy over the entire work area and reduced errors
- Comes with choice of HL700 or CR600 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application