The Leica Geosystems Sprinter 150 Electronic Level offers everything that you would expect from a construction instrument. It enhances user benefits with a simple user interface and value-added functions:
USB interface/User-friendly menu
- Automatic height calculation and delta height.
- The right levelling applications.
- Built-in memory.
Leica Sprinter Onboard Software:
- Delta height
- Line Levelling
- Cut & fill
- Aim and Focus: With its high-accuracy optical elements you simply aim and focus the staff as an optical level.
- Push the Button: With its easy one-button operation, Leica Sprinter does not need any intensive training. Simply push the red button to take the measurement. That‘s all you need to do.
- Read: Optical reading is no longer needed. The bar code on the staff determines height and distance which is displayed on a highly visible LCD display. There will be no misreading.
- Calculate: The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed: Delta height, Line levelling, Cut & fill, Tracking & monitoring
- Memorize: With built-in memory for storing up to 1’000 points, the Sprinter 150M avoids transcription errors.
- Download: With Leica Sprinter 150M , data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter DataLoader enables a smooth data transfer to Excel®. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.