Used for heavy duty clearing and shrubbing of tough vines, weeds, undergrowth and small saplings. The double edged blade is approximately 1/4″ thick. Baked on red finish. Made from high quality carbon steel. Oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness. Tempered for edge-holding and toughness. Cutting edge is hand polished and sharp. Top grade American 36″ straight hickory handle.
- Manufactured from High Quality American Carbon Steel
- Oil Quenched for Uniform Hardness and Straightness
- Tempered for Best Edge-Holding and Toughness
- Top Grade American Hickory Handle
- Cutting Edge is Hand Polished and Sharp